- Make sure your church is part of the Willow Creek Association.
- Use the WCA Apple Store to get discounted pricing.
- Buy a refurbished Mac (after using the WCA link, it's on the lower left)
Resources and tips to use in making your decision:
- www.macperformanceguide.com (great insight into what works, and how to buy wisely)
- Don't buy any of the Hard Drive or Memory upgrades from Apple. Get them from OWC instead!
- Buy AppleCare from B&H, not Apple (B&H is cheaper).
- Common sense (think it through and get a second opinion; ignore the Apple ads)
In all, I was able to save ~15% on the price of a MacBook Pro, which is a stellar deal on an Apple product.